Scratch Live 2.2 (Legacy)
What's new in Scratch Live 2.2?
- Vestax VFX-1 support for Scratch Live
- New DJ-FX mapping for the Rane TTM 57SL
- New Windows Drivers for the Rane SL 1, TTM 57SL and MP 4
- Over 250 improvements including improved file support for Video-SL users, tighter integration with official third party controller, improvements to library handling, optimization of The Bridge and many more.
Scratch Live MIDI Preset Archive for Scratch Live The accessories below can be used with the supplied MIDI presets in Scratch Live, use the How to load custom MIDI Presets article to learn how to do so. Earlier this week we looked at how Traktor DJs can have a plug and play setup with Pioneer CDJs in HID mode. Today Ryan Dejaegher is going to show Serato DJ and Scratch Live DJs how they can use CDJs in HID mode. The control is quite.
- Download Serato Video 1.0. Added Mixtape support for the Rane Sixty-One and Sixty-Two: Record your Serato DJ performance as an Ableton Live Set, complete with song placement and fader movements. Then use Live’s collection of effects, instruments and production tools to edit, enhance and polish your mix. Note: Mixtape requires The Bridge.
- Here’s a look at the controlling Serato Scratch Live with the Behringer DDM4000 mixer via MIDI. The DDM4000 is a state-of-the-art 32-bit digital DJ mixer, jam-packed with.
Watch the Scratch Live 2.2 Release notes video.
*The Bridge is free for anyone who owns Ipad garageband recording with an external microphone.
Serato Scratch Live Archives Online
- Serato Scratch Live compatible hardware, and
- A registered version of Ableton Live 8.
- Read more about The Bridge.
Minimum System Requirements
Serato Scratch Live Download
Read the minimum system requirements.
Read the full Scratch Live 2.2 release notes.