Mar 20, 2019 50 original Omnisphere 2 presets for making beats. Shout out to @MoePresets for submitting this dope pack to drop on the community for FREE. This has a wide variety sounds including arps, plucks, pads, synths & everything in between. Nov 23, 2019 Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.6 VST AU + Sound Library Size 63.5 Gb. Omnisphere 2.6 – Endless Possibilities. Omnisphere 2 is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics – an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Top Artists all over the world rely on Omnisphere as an essential source of sonic inspiration.
- Omnisphere 2 Trap Sounds 1
- Free Omnisphere Expansion
- Free Omnisphere 2 Trap Banks
- Omnisphere Samples
- Free Omnisphere 2 Trap Presets
Trap/Phonk Drum Kit Free Sample Pack by PHONK’BOI April 2, 2018 (9,245) Afrobeat & Dancehall Drum Kit by Paul Hauss May 15, 2018 (8,379) FREE 808 MAFIA X METRO BOOMIN SAMPLE PACK VOL 2 February 8, 2018 (7,984) FREE 500 PRESET NEXUS TRAP EXPANSION –. Omnisphere Explorer is great for cinematic music with the Pads and Arps but also great for EDM and has many modern sounds including brassy Trap leads, FM House and Techno Basses, EDM Leads, Trance Arps and many other sounds. Para und Plata proudly presents 'PXRGE' (Omnisphere Bank) It comes with 60 Hand crafted and unique Omnisphere 2 Patches (No Factory Soundsources) inspired by Frank Dukes, Travis Scott, Cubeatz and Soul Surplus.
Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.6 VST AU + Sound Library
Size 63.5 Gb
Omnisphere 2.6 – Endless Possibilities
Omnisphere 2 is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics – an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Top Artists all over the world rely on Omnisphere as an essential source of sonic inspiration. This award-winning software brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will spark a lifetime of exploration.
Hardware Synth Integration
Omnisphere 2.6 is the only software synth in the world to offer a Hardware Synth Integration feature. This remarkable innovation transforms over 65 well-known hardware synthesizers into extensive hands-on controllers that unlock Omnisphere’s newly expanded synthesis capabilities. Simply put, this ground-breaking feature makes using Omnisphere feel just like using a hardware synth! By bridging the physical experience gap between software and hardware, users gain intuitive control of Omnisphere by using the familiar layout of their supported hardware synth. Virtual instrument users can now experience the joy of the hardware synth workflow and hardware synth users can fully expand their capabilities into the vast sonic world of Omnisphere!
New Hardware Sound Library
Omnisphere 2.6 includes a stunning new “Hardware Library” with over 1,600 new patches created by Eric Persing and the renowned Spectrasonics Sound Development team. Each hardware profile has a corresponding set of sounds in the Hardware Library which were specially designed using that hardware synth as an Omnisphere controller. These inspiring new sounds feature a wide range of categories and many have a distinctly ‘classic’ flavor! Notably, the 2.6 update takes Eric’s classic sound design work from the original 1987 Roland D-50 into completely new sonic territory with Omnisphere’s vast synthesis capabilities. Best of all, the new sounds are available for ALL users, regardless of using the hardware or not!
Omnisphere 2.6 New Features
Omnisphere 2 Trap Sounds 1
- Now includes over 12,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
- New Interface with enhanced browsing and zooming into deeper synthesis levels
- Audio Import—Use your own audio file as a soundsource in Omnisphere 2.6
- Over 400 New DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
- Sound Match feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
- Sound Lock feature gives endless variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
- New Spotlight EDM library with cutting-edge, modern sounds
- Powerful New Granular Synthesis algorithm for amazing transformations
- 58 incredible FX Units, which are fully integrated and can be modulated
- Creative Psychoacoustic sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
- Wavetable Synthesis—Each waveform is now a Morphing Wavetable
- ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely-shifting variations
- Deeper FM / Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
- Dual Filter architecture includes more than 28 filter algorithms in series or parallel
- Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
- Flex-Mod modulation system allows powerful, modular-style matrix routing
- Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch-layering, splits, and crossfades
- New mini-browser available at all times plus larger full browser design
- Up to 10 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based
- Eight independent Arpeggiators with unique Groove Lock feature
- Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping and Reduction
- Six full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
- Eight Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
- Sample-based soundsources can be processed with synthesis features
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL USERS
• 2.4 GHz or higher processor
• 8GB of RAM or more recommended
• 84 GB of free hard drive space
Batch Processing allows you to automate processing on groups of files, or apply processing from multiple modules to files. This can save hours when repairing files that require the same processing, or even something as simple as converting audio files to the same format, sample rate, etc.
• OS X 10.11 El Capitan or higher
• AU, VST 2.4 or higher
• 64-bit host
• Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
• VST 2.4 or higher
• 64-bit host
Free Omnisphere Expansion
Categories: Free Downloads
Price: Free Download
Free Sample Download For “Vengeance” The Brand New Omnisphere Preset Bank!
- Original Contains Over 50 Custom Made Presets All Made By DJ Shawdi P!
- Contains Customs Arps, Keys, Leads, Pads, Plucks, & More!
- Perfect For Making Spacey New Wave Trap Beats! Sounds Are Influenced By Future, Lil Uzi Vert, Playboi Carti, A$AP Rocky, Nav, & More!