Oct 14, 2019 GarageBand not showing up in the App Store? Trying to download GarageBand on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 12 or earlier? In this video, I show you how to download GarageBand iOS on your iPhone. GarageBand is available on the App Store. IOS 11 required. Downloading apps requires an Apple ID. ICloud requires an iCloud‑enabled device. Some features require iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra. Some features require a Wi‑Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries or regions. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
App Store Garageband Ipad 2
Try again after each step
- In the App Store, tap Updates. Find GarageBand in the list. If you see Update next to GarageBand, tap Update. If not, skip this step.
- If you use Audio Units Extensions or Inter-App Audio apps as instruments or effects with GarageBand, check with the manufacturer for updates.
- If you use an external audio interface, disconnect it. If GarageBand works, you might need to update or service your audio interface.
- Delete any Audio Units Extensions or Inter-App Audio apps.
- Create a new song, then play it. If it works, check your other songs and solo tracks to see which one caused the issue.
- Reset GarageBand. Go to Settings > GarageBand, then tap Reset GarageBand. When you reset GarageBand, your song files, presets, or patches aren't affected. Other custom settings, such as the 24-bit audio resolution and Multitrack Recording settings, are reset to factory defaults.
- Back up any songs on your device. Then delete GarageBand and redownload it.
Still not working? Contact Apple support.
Mixxx is a free, open-source DJ mixing console that turns your digital music collection into the source for a full range of mixing, programming, and effects for recording or live presentation. Best anti-virus software review.
App Store Garageband Ipad Pro
- Use GarageBand on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Visit the GarageBand Support page for more articles and support resources for GarageBand.
- Share tips and solutions with fellow GarageBand users from all around the world. Visit the GarageBand for iOS Support Community.